On mobile scroll the table right to view more columns … View table below as downloadable pdf
|Member Type||Annual Fee||European Retreat discounts||Personal Retreat Accommodation||Teaching Retreats **||Kunselling Group Practice Retreats||Other Benefits|
|Global Meritorious||£1,330||100%*, free retreat cabins at Merigar||free||£5||free||Free copies of Shang Shung ebooks,
Mirror online + download, special gift.
|Global Sustaining||£440||80%*||£7/day||£10/day||£7/day||Mirror online + download|
|Ordinary||£108||Standard rate applies||£10/day||£12/day||£10/day||Mirror online + download|
|KSL Package||£168||Standard rate applies||£7/day||£10/day||£7/day||Mirror online + download|
|Elderly Member||£10||Standard rate applies||£10/day||£12/day||£10/day||Mirror online + download|
|Non Member||N/A||None; not a Merigar member||N/A||N/A||N/A|
* Except courses organized by the Shang Shung Institute, Santi Maha Sangha exams and
training, Yantra Yoga and Vajra Dance Teacher
** Taught retreats include additional fees for teachers’ expenses and food.
*** Non-members including Friends of Kunselling can only access specific open events or
courses at Kunselling.
- Winter Heating Charge at Kunselling: An extra charge of ₤2/day will be added to the cost of retreats between 1st October and 31st March.
- Dark Retreat Cabin: the dark retreat cabin is £12/night for ordinary members and £10/night for all other members.
- All UK Members get access to the Mirror online and the Merigar Letter online, basic membership of the Shang Shung Institute, audio access to webcasts and UK Events booklet and other mail outs.
- Friends of Kunselling get the same benefits as Ordinary Members with a reduction on rates at Kunselling.
- Elderly Members get the same benefits as Ordinary Members: you must be over 75 & have been a fully paid member of the community for the last six years.
- Sponsored Members: members with serious financial or health difficulties can apply to the Gakyil for possible sponsorship as an Ordinary Member. Please write to the Membership Secretary for more information giving details of your circumstances.